Well well well, looks like we're back at it again! Can you believe it's already been six weeks? Every Saturday, someone from the Hey Rebekah team takes over the newsletter and does their best to keep you hooked.
I picked the short straw today.
This short work week was action-packed. Deadlines, people to meet, and things to do. But, I finally did something about my new year's resolution and reconnected with Sydney Cummings. I love her daily workouts and how she combines gratitude and purpose.
Her message also resonates with me on a personal level and aligns with our beliefs at Hey Rebekah: Knowledge should be free. Experience, priceless.
😍 Some invaluable treasures from my trove
Since it's all about personal stuff today, I figured I'd spill the beans on a few things I dig, adore, and get all googly-eyed for.
❤️🔥 Me encanta
- Viva la vida: Go wild with this Frida Kahlo inspired coloring book.
- Negative space: Nostalgic and bittersweet—this animation explores memory and loss.
- Happy place: This song is everything—nothing competes with the sense of contentment and happiness it brings.
- Unique quirk: Creative and artistic—this Criminal Minds star goes beyond acting on his website.
- Map or Mondrian?: Being a cartography buff, I fell in love with this design the moment I saw it.
- Flamboyant Phenomenon: As much as I love clean and minimalistic design, there’s just something about Pakistani truck art that has my heart.
About Ambreen Dar
Ambreen designs for thrillseekers. She left the classroom behind to chase adventures in publishing, then dove into digital marketing's deep end. New tricks abound, but Ambreen's four furry fans still think she's top dog. Alongside Rebekah and Sam, Ambreen makes BRIL.LA's magic - and wouldn't have it any other way.