The only thing that matters to us is your complete satisfaction. If you're not 100% Delighted with a product/service you may have paid us for, no problem! Let us know and we'll gladly refund your money. No questions asked. Whenever, forever. Period. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Understanding Terms and Definitions
When you see a word with the first letter capitalized in this document, it has a special meaning. These words are defined here, and they mean the same thing whether they're singular or plural.
Here's what these special words mean:
- APP: Our app, called BRIL.LA or Hey Rebekah, that you can download onto your electronic device.
- APP STORE: The place where you download our app, like Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store.
- AFFILIATE: A company that is owned or controlled by, or has common ownership with, another company.
- ACCOUNT: The unique account you create to use our services.
- COUNTRY: California, United States
- COMPANY: That's us, BRIL.LA, LLC, located at 1370 N. St. Andrews Place, Los Angeles, CA 90028. We're also called "We," "Us," or "Our" in this document.
- CONTENT: Anything you post, upload, link to, or share on our app, like text, images, or other information.
- DEVICE: Any electronic device that can access our services, like a computer, cellphone, or tablet.
- FEEDBACK: Your thoughts, ideas, or suggestions about how we can improve our services.
- FREE TRIAL: A limited time when you can try a subscription for free.
- GOODS: The items we sell on our app.
- IN-APP PURCHASE: Buying something, like a product, item, service, or subscription, through our app. This is subject to both these Terms and Conditions and the App Store's terms.
- ORDERS: When you ask to buy goods from us.
- PROMOTIONS: Contests, sweepstakes, or other events we offer through our app.
- SERVICE: Our app, website, or both.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS: The services or access to our app that we offer to you on a regular basis.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This document, which outlines the rules for using our services.
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICE: Services or content provided by someone else that might show up on our app.
- WEBSITE: Our website, found at accessible from https://heyrebekah.com and https://gist.heyrebekah.com
- YOU: You, the person using our services, or the company or organization you represent.
These Terms and Conditions are the rules for using our services. They apply to everyone who visits, uses, or accesses our app. By using our app, you agree to follow these rules. If you don't agree with any part of these rules, you can't use our services.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. We don't allow anyone under 18 to use our app.
When you place an order for goods through our service, you're confirming that you can legally enter into contracts.
To place an order, we'll need some information from you, like your name, email, phone number, credit card details, billing address, and shipping information.
You promise that: (i) you're allowed to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) for your order; and (ii) the information you give us is true, accurate, and complete.
By giving us this information, you let us share it with third parties who help process your payment.
- Email Communications: We might send You newsletters, deals, or other info you'd like via text messages using your personal data. To stop getting these texts, just reply STOP to any message from us. We may partner with companies that specialize in sending text messages to help us with this.
- SMS Communications: We might send You newsletters, deals, or other info you'd like via text messages using your personal data. To stop getting these texts, just reply STOP to any message from us. We may partner with companies that specialize in sending text messages to help us with this.
We can refuse or cancel your order for certain reasons, like:
- Goods being unavailable
- Errors in the description or prices of goods
- Errors in your order
We can also cancel your order if we suspect fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction.
Your Right to Cancel
You can only cancel goods you purchase according to these Terms and Conditions and our Cancellation Policy.
Our Cancellation Policy is part of these Terms and Conditions. Read it to understand your right to cancel your order.
We care about your satisfaction. If you're not 100% happy with a product or service you paid for, let us know! We'll gladly refund your money, no questions asked—whenever, forever. Period.
Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
We're always updating the goods on our service. Sometimes, goods might be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable. We might also experience delays in updating information about our goods on our service or other websites.
We can't guarantee that all information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services, is accurate or complete. We can change or update information and fix errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without giving you notice.
We can change our prices at any time before accepting an order.
After we accept an order, we might need to change the prices if something beyond our control happens, like government action, customs duty changes, increased shipping charges, or higher foreign exchange costs. In that case, you can cancel your order.
When you buy goods, you'll make a one-time payment. You can pay using different methods, like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or online payment methods (like PayPal).
Your payment card (credit or debit) will be checked and authorized by your card issuer. If we don't get the needed authorization, we won't be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of your order.
Some parts of our service are only available with a paid subscription. You'll be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly), depending on the subscription plan you choose.
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period under the same conditions unless you or we cancel it.
You can cancel your subscription renewal through your account settings or by contacting us. You won't get a refund for fees you've already paid for the current subscription period, but you can still access the service until the end of that period.
If you bought your subscription through an in-app purchase, you must cancel the renewal with the app store.
Give us accurate and complete billing information, like your full name, address, state, zip code, phone number, and valid payment method details.
If automatic billing doesn't work for some reason, we'll send you an electronic invoice. You'll need to pay the full amount for the billing period by the deadline on the invoice.
If you bought your subscription through an in-app purchase, billing is handled by the app store and follows their terms and conditions.
We can change subscription fees at any time, in our sole discretion. Any fee change will apply at the end of the current subscription period.
We'll give you reasonable notice of fee changes so you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
If you keep using the service after a fee change, you agree to pay the new subscription fee.
Most of what we do for subscribers is free. If you pay us for something and you're not 100% satisfied, let us know! We'll happily refund your money—no questions asked, whenever, forever. Period.
We might offer a subscription with a free trial for a limited time at our sole discretion.
You might need to enter your billing information to sign up for the free trial.
If you enter your billing information when signing up, we won't charge you until the free trial is over. On the last day of the free trial, unless you've canceled your subscription, you'll automatically be charged the subscription fees for the plan you chose.
We can change the terms of the free trial offer or cancel it anytime and without notice.
The application may have in-app purchases that let you buy products, services, or subscriptions. To manage in-app purchases using your device, check the application store's terms and conditions or your device's help settings.
In-app purchases can only be used within the application. Once you start downloading an in-app purchase, you cannot cancel it. In-app purchases can't be redeemed for cash or transferred.
If an in-app purchase doesn't download successfully or doesn't work after being downloaded, we'll investigate the issue after becoming aware of it or being notified by you. We'll act reasonably in deciding whether to give you a replacement in-app purchase or a patch to fix the issue. We won't charge you for replacing or repairing the in-app purchase. If we can't replace or repair the in-app purchase within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you, we'll authorize the application store to refund you up to the cost of the in-app purchase. If you want to request a refund, contact the application store directly.
All billing and transaction processes for in-app purchases are handled by the application store where you downloaded the application and are governed by the application store's terms and conditions. For payment-related issues with in-app purchases, contact the application store directly.
When creating an account with us, provide accurate, complete, and current information at all times. Failing to do so is a breach of the terms and may result in the immediate termination of your account on our service.
You're responsible for protecting the password you use to access the service and any activities or actions under your password, whether with our service or a third-party social media service.
Don't disclose your password to anyone. Notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
Don't use another person or entity's name as a username or a name that's offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
When You post Content on our site, You're responsible for making sure it's legal, reliable, and suitable.
When You share Content with us, You're giving us permission to use, change, show, and share it through our site. You still have rights to the Content You post, but other users can also use it according to our Terms.
You promise that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have permission to use it and let us use it as stated in our Terms, and (ii) sharing Your Content on our site doesn't break anyone's privacy, publicity, copyright, contract, or other rights.
We aren't in charge of what users post on our site, and that's on You. You're responsible for what You post and anything that happens under Your account.
Please don't share anything that's against the law or that might upset people. Here are some examples of what not to post:
- Illegal content or promoting illegal activities.
- Mean, hateful, or offensive comments about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, or other groups.
- Spam, ads, chain letters, or anything similar.
- Anything that could harm someone's computer or steal their data.
- Content that breaks someone's copyright, trademark, or other rights.
- Pretending to be someone else, like one of our employees.
- Invading someone's privacy.
- False info or features.
We can decide if something is okay to post, and we might change or remove it if needed. If You post something that's not allowed, we may limit or stop Your access to our site. Using our site means You might see things You don't like, but we're not responsible for that.
Backing Up Your Content
We try to back up Your content, but we can't promise it will always be safe. Sometimes, things go wrong, and we'll do our best to fix them. However, we aren't responsible for any lost or damaged data. Make sure You save a copy of Your content somewhere else too.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect other people's copyrights. If You think someone has copied Your work on our site, let us know by emailing our copyright agent. Be specific about what You think was copied and where You found it. If You make a false claim, You could face legal consequences.
DMCA Process for Copyright Issues
If you believe someone has infringed on your copyright, you can send us a DMCA notice. Make sure to include the following details in writing (check 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for more info):
- Your signature (electronic or physical) as the copyright owner or someone authorized to act for them.
- A description of the copyrighted work you think has been infringed, including the URL where it's located or a copy of the work.
- The URL or specific location on our site where you found the material you believe is infringing.
- Your contact information, including your address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement from you, saying you believe in good faith that the disputed use isn't authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement from you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you're the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf.
Email your notice to our copyright agent. When we get a notice, we'll decide what to do, like removing the content from our site.
Our Intellectual Property
Everything on our site that we created (except for what You and others post) belongs to us and is protected by law. Don't use our trademarks or trade dress without asking us first.
If You give us feedback, You're giving us the rights to use it however we want. If we can't own the rights for some reason, You're still giving us permission to use Your feedback without any limits.
Our site might have links to other websites that we don't control. We're not responsible for what's on those sites or how they handle Your privacy. Be careful and read their terms and policies.
If You break these Terms and Conditions, we can close Your Account without telling You ahead of time. When this happens, You'll no longer be able to use our Service. If You want to end Your Account, just stop using our Service.
Limitation of Liability
If something goes wrong and You lose money because of it, our responsibility to You will be limited to either the amount You paid through the Service or $100 if You didn't buy anything. We won't be responsible for any other kind of loss, like lost profits or data, even if we knew it could happen.
Some states don't allow these limits, so they might not apply to You. In those cases, we'll be responsible up to the highest amount allowed by law
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
We're giving You the Service "as is" and "as available," which means it might have problems. We're not promising it will work perfectly or be compatible with other software, applications, systems, or services. We're also not promising it will be error-free or that we'll fix any problems.
Some places don't allow these disclaimers, so they might not apply to You. In those cases, we'll follow the laws that do apply.
The laws of the Country will apply to these Terms and Your use of the Service. You might also be subject to other laws depending on where You live.
If You have a problem with our Service, please contact us first to try to solve it informally.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You live in the European Union, You'll have the benefits of any mandatory laws in Your country.
United States Federal Government End Use Provisions
If You work for the U.S. federal government, our Service is considered a "Commercial Item" as defined in 48 C.F.R. §2.101.
United States Legal Compliance
You promise that You're not in a country under a U.S. government embargo or labeled as a "terrorist supporting" country, and You're not on a U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any part of these Terms can't be enforced, we'll change that part to make it work, and the rest of the Terms will stay the same.
If we don't enforce a part of these Terms, that doesn't mean we can't enforce it later. And if we don't enforce a part once, that doesn't mean we won't enforce it if it's broken again.
We may have translated these Terms and Conditions, but if there's a dispute, the original English version is what counts.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We can change these Terms whenever we want. If we make a big change, we'll try to give You at least 30 days' notice. We get to decide what counts as a big change.
By continuing to use Our Service after we make changes to the Terms, You're agreeing to the new terms. If You don't agree with the new terms, either completely or partially, please stop using our website and the Service.
If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions, feel free to reach out to us: