Do you struggle with gaining traction on social media for your business? Are you eager to build a powerful online presence, but don’t know where to start?
I'm excited to announce that today - those days are over! I've officially launched my new online course, "The Smart Guide to Marketing Your Business on Social Media."
This course is for you if you want to create a powerful social media strategy for your business without implementing tactics that waste precious, time, money, and energy.
Throughout this course, you're introduced to the building blocks of a solid foundation in social media marketing. I'll guide you every step of the way to help you create a manageable plan. If you've wondered why social media isn't working for you, come over and join me!
You'll learn how to fill your pipeline with loyal contacts, customers, users, and subscribers. If you're looking for fluffy social media tips, this isn't the course for you.
Want to learn more? Take a look at all this course has to offer.
So you might be wondering: Why this social media course when there's so many out there? The answer is simple: Every bit of this training WORKS.
I hear from people just like you every day about the struggles surrounding social media. Everything from what to post, what type of content to share, how to manage social media, and where to spend time.
Social media might be challenging, but it’s also an enormous opportunity to present your business story and message in a real and relatable way. Putting a plan in place is the difference between those who skillfully use social media and those who don’t. And the data supports this.
Almost 90% of businesses who use social media say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
Think about it. You’ve seen the competition and probably even made note of what they’re doing right and wrong. It’s pretty obvious when mistakes are made and even worse when we don’t have a system or structure in place to deal with them.
That’s why I knew now was the time to put a course together that documents an end-to-end strategy. It avoids one-off tactics that can easily derail your success and keep you lost in a sea of to-do’s.To fill your pipeline with contacts, customers, users, and subscribers - you need a holistic strategy that merges each aspect of your business with your social media marketing.
With this kind of strategy in place, you’ll earn back time, take control, and grow a successful business.
We’ll go through several critical steps together:
- One of the most overlooked decisions is which social networks should you spend your time on? We’ll talk about which social networks you should focus on and then put a posting strategy in place for each of those social networks.
- You’ll also learn how to find your audience online and define who your perfect brand persona really is. Not familiar with that term? Don’t worry! You’ll know everything you need by the end of this course!
Plus you’ll learn how to develop your online brand and then put a system in place to track and measure your results. All of this is designed to help you build momentum, gain a voice, and leave your mark through social media.
What else will you learn?
- Master the social networks that will drive real results for your business
- Create an actionable posting strategy that includes the exact type of content your audience craves
- Build the system and process you need to launch, optimize, and manage your online brand
- Dominate your niche by owning your expertise, nurturing relationships, and becoming an industry authority
- Get the exact formula to share your compelling business story in a way that activates and naturally attracts your perfect target audience
- What the social customer journey is and why it matters to your business
PLUS, you will:
- Learn to tell your story to create a massive shift in brand perception
- Leverage your key differentiators when crafting your brand
- Craft a winning, focused bio to naturally attract the people eager to do business with you
- Solidify your branding to set it apart. Learn powerful tips that have nothing to do with colors, typography, or graphics.
- Manage a Facebook page that works
- Tweet your way to prominence
- Increase conversions with Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr
- Captivate your audience with YouTube
- Build your network with LinkedIn
- Cultivate social media habits using free tools that help you perform at your peak level every day
- Avoid common social media mistakes I see businesses making time and time again
- And more!
This course is also packed with exercises, real-world projects, and other opportunities to practice what you’re learning. Apply your skills and work towards mastery with the following activities and more:
- Answer tough questions to effectively identify your target market
- Clarify your marketing goals and prioritize what you need to get done
- Benchmark your success using actionable (not vanity) metrics
- Develop a cohesive system to curate and create content
- Test your content to encourage more engagement, traffic, and shares
- Leverage unique strengths in each social network to connect with the right audience
Why this course is different
This isn’t going to be a course where you watch me lecture for 3 hours. It’s a course with ample opportunities for you to get your hands dirty and tackle real problems in your own business. My teaching experience has been honed from speaking at conferences, writing books and articles, and creating online courses such as this one.
My decades-worth of experience spent crafting marketing strategies and consulting for industry leaders has allowed me to learn why most people fail at effective social media marketing, how you can avoid common mistakes, and how you can start learning immediately to make big gains today.
Create radical changes in your social media habits that allow you to zoom past your competition. Build a momentum accelerator through duplicatable processes that double your online efforts. Kick perfect to the curb and get things done. No excuses, nothing holding you back.
Join me today to propel your business forward. Let’s build your social media strategy together.
About Rebekah Radice
Rebekah Radice, co-founder of BRIL.LA, has traded narcissism for purpose. When not driving growth, you'll find her tricking family into thinking she's Emeril Lagasse - likely covered in marinara. The spotlight was fun, but impact is better. These days she's using 20+ years of brand brilliance for good.